Restrictions in Alberta have lifted, and we could not be more excited to see you again. If you have any questions, or would like to come in, book an appointment with us today.
You can call or email us to:
- Order and learn more about our products (get free delivery on purchases over $100!)
- Book a FREE virtual skin care consultation
Follow our social media channels for up-to-date information on news, upcoming promotions, contests and more.
We need your help to ensure you and your clinic stays safe
- Please call ahead to book your appointment, which helps us monitor the number of people in our clinics.
- Leading up to your appointment we will conduct a pre-appointment call by phone or online video chat to review your needs.
- The staff member on the call is trained in privacy and the information collected will only be kept in your official patient file. This is the same type of information you would fill in on forms at your family physician or dentist's office.
Checking in and welcome
Most staff will be wearing masks, and you will be asked to bring and wear one as well. If you do not have a mask, we are happy to provide one for you, but please try and bring your own clean mask.
- We will also be asking you to wash and sanitize your hands.
- When checking in you will be asked how you are feeling. If you feel ill, have any symptoms of COVID-19 such as cough or fever, or have travelled outside of Canada in the past 2 weeks, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Depending on certain risk factors, we may also take your temperature.
- All of our treatment rooms will be personally sanitized between each patient.
- If you notice the conversation with your treatment provider is happening at a distance, please do not take it personally, as it is just an added precaution.
- Our service providers are available to provide virtual medical and aesthetic consults through our on online video chat.
- We are able review your skin care priorities at the office or comfort of your own home.
- We can set up in clinic visit to run smoothly, save you time and allow you to do your research ahead of your appointment.
- This can be accessed on our web-site or through your normal contact points at your favourite clinic.
Shopping for skin products
- Our staff will continue to help you navigate our professional skin products and help select those that would be appropriate for yourself or refill your current products.
- All of our skin products have been disinfected and will be disinfected after each use.
- We also encourage patients to book a consultation through our virtual personal shopping service before or after your appointment. Through an online video chat, one of our staff consultants will help you choose the perfect skin products right from the comfort of your home or workplace.
- You can have your skin products delivered directly to your home for free. If you would rather pick them up at the clinic you can also request curbside pickup.
We hope that through these enhanced procedures, that you can feel confident and are able to receive the skin care you need while being fully protected. Things may look a little different as we get back to normal but we are here for you no matter what and will do whatever it takes to keep you safe and provide the quality aesthetic care you are used to from ReNue.